April 21, 2020
Yes, I am here!
Yes! Yes! Yes! My online shops are still open. Need a pick me up? Thinking about Mother's Day and whether you will be able to get to the store? Here are some ideas from my studio.
- Support a great cause with my Art Now for Autism project. This year I am offering mystery boxes at the $25 and $50 donation level. All money goes to support Kennedy Krieger Institute. Fundraiser ends April 25th.
- Say THANK YOU to healthcare workers, first responders, and other essentials with my first ever digital download! Buy on Etsy and it will download instantly! Print at home and post on your door or window.
- Need to spruce up your space? Check out my art on a wide variety of products including pillows, throws, tote bags, t-shirts, and more on Society6
- Looking for a bargain? Check out my studio clearance sale on Etsy.
- Check out my Covid Diary on Instagram. I am art journaling and sharing pages on my Instagram Story each day. You can see them all in the highlights.
Hope you are healthy, happy, and safe!